Dale – Custard Powder(Vanilla Flavour)
Dale – Custard Powder(Vanilla Flavour)-Dale – Custard Powder(Vanilla Flavour)flavoured custard powder it is easy to prepare custard. This popular Indian dessert which is quite close to English pudding in taste is a free-flowing liquid which can be refrigerated and served chilled. This custard powder can also act as a base for several custard-based puddings that are common in Europe. Used as a thickener, it provides a smooth creamy texture to your puddings.
Since Custard powder originated as a boon for people who wanted an alternative to eggs. So it looks a lot like cornflour and the reason being that the base used is cornstarch along with salt and flavourings. It is a ingredient which has aided everyone to make custard in a jiffy.
Uses of Dale – Custard Powder(Vanilla Flavour)
· Use custard powder sauces over puddings, cakes and other desserts.
· Pour over mixed fruits to make fruit salad with custard.
· Use as a sauce poured over jellies.
· Combine with mixed fruits and pour over tart shells to make fruit tarts. Bake or chill. Serve with glaze and fruit slices.
How To Use:
You need to mix the custard powder with ¼ cup of milk and stir it so that there are no lumps; instead you have smooth creamy base. Since the custard mixture along with rest of the milk and sugar should be put on a small saucepan and put on low-medium heat. You need to stir the mixture vigorously until the custard boils and thickens. Simmer it and stir it for another 1 minute; once it is cold you can set it in the refrigerator. Serve it with fresh fruits and ice-cream.
- Store in an air tight container in a cool and dry place away from direct sunlight and humidity.
Note: Contains No Eggs
Author : Anusha S
Feedback & suggestions : email@example.com